Week 1. MKTG 3349 - Chat Gpt

 


    ChatGPT is an AI-powered chatbot that uses a deep neural network to process examples and generate text for users to communicate with. People can ask ChatGPT complex questions that other AI chatbots may not be able to answer. Some examples of such questions include writing a cover letter, planning a trip, and rewriting song lyrics. I asked ChatGPT to rewrite Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" but with lyrics about goats. Surprisingly, the AI-generated song was ready in less than a minute, despite the original song being eleven years old. Although the lyrics didn't sound as catchy or pleasing to the ear, they were sufficient enough. 



ChatGPT is an excellent resource because it is free and provides fast-generated results. It gives us a closer look at how AI can benefit many industries. I used to be against AI as I believed it created many more problems; like taking jobs away from individuals. However, I realized that ChatGPT is incredibly beneficial; normally when I have questions I google it and often I leave with no clear understanding. But ChatGPT gave me quick responses that were easy to understand. Therefore, I realized that AI is incredibly beneficial, and is quite exciting to see how it can provide us with more unique resources. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 - MKTG 3349 - Marketing As A Career

Week 6- Mktg 3349 - The Courtney Quinn Interview

Week 1 - MKTG 3349 - Introduction