Week 1 - MKTG 3349 - Introduction

 





   My name is Samantha Ortiz and I am majoring in business administration with a concentration in digital marketing. I am currently taking MKTG 3347 as well with Professor Kelsey; where I have learned more about AI and the importance of LinkedIn. I look forward to learning more about AI and about search engine marketing. I do have some experience with SEO as I took a simulation course via Semrush. But I could always learn more about the use of keywords; and how to accurately use certain tactics. 

             AI has become so apparent around the world it is imperative that we become knowledgeable about this industry and the use of technology. Search engine marketing is also very well used; I am very interested in learning about how algorithms are used and how small businesses can use this style of marketing. The knowledge I will receive from this course will be beneficial for courses I will take in the spring. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 - MKTG 3349 - Marketing As A Career

Week 6- Mktg 3349 - The Courtney Quinn Interview